Hi! I’m Meredith Loughran.
Before I get into my history let me tell you what I bring to the table.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Academic, Business or Creative voice
- In-depth research where required
- Deadline oriented with fast turnaround
- Online community leadership
- Finger on the pulse of small business or corporate needs
- I work for you. I never outsource a job to the lowest bidder because it’s my name and reputation on the line.
I’ve had an online presence since 1999. If you did a Google search for merej99 you will see a large body of my work.
I started off in chat rooms and message boards and eventually graduated to making my own websites. Back then I self-taught HTML and had several webpages on the now defunct Geocities. (I miss that platform!) I eventually found iVillage where I became a member, then eventually a volunteer before I was hired as a Community Moderator.
My experience branches into multi-level marketing (MLM) and direct sales. I am a second-generation small business owner in retail and food industry – and I dabble in Amazon and eBay as a hobby.
I was previously a supervisor for a mid-sized newspaper – writing obituaries, occasionally writing legal ads, and I was the paginator for the classified ads pages. On the print side I implemented the redesign and format of the obituary pages when they went from a 15″ to a 13″ tabloid, and finally to an 11″ broadsheet tabloid. Not officially a “trouble-shooter” it was a way of life — anything to get the pages to press before deadline. Sometimes we had to be very creative!
Writing is my life. When not working for clients I work on my own material.
So, enough about me. How can I help you?